3.26.2008

Just two months away!

I can't believe in just two months I will be graduating and taking that next step into the "real world". I am thankful to have such supportive friends and family by my side, it is a wonderful blessing. As the list of things I have left to do before this busy summer lengthens, the excitement grows. One important priority of mine is to spend as much time as I can with all of my wonderful friends before I leave! So call me and let's do coffee before I say "Adios".

6 comments:

  1. I guess we have to settle for virtual coffee for now. I'm excited for you but a little sad too. I'm going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we will have to settle for virtual coffee for now - but I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple months! I'm excited for you, but a little sad too. I'm going to miss having you so close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know can you believe it?! It's really starting to set in as people make summer plans and I realize I won't be around! I'm going to miss you too! :( We can drink coffee while we skype with web cams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm in the minority, but I can't wait for the two months to be over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Trevor, your wish was granted!

    ReplyDelete