7.10.2010

12 Mile P.R.

Well the runs just keep getting longer and I just keep getting faster! We're rising even earlier these days to beat the heat and SO thankful for the sunshine! Beats running in misty, foggy, overcast weather. So we started the 12 mile run this morning at 7:30 am and Catherine and I led the pack! We finished in 1:51:13 and ran at a 9:08 pace, which is pretty fast for us newbies. I'm looking forward to continuing to increase speed and distance and feel SO ready for this marathon! I can't wait to run it. I'm also thankful for my health; I've been injury free so far! Gorgeous weather + a great running buddy + perfect health = successful run! Thanks for all your support as the fundraising portion of this goal commences!

And now I can say I've run 12 miles! What an accomplishment in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment