8.14.2010

Saturday Morning Run


This morning I was reminded of what the 5 o'clock hour looks like as we started our 12 mile run a little earlier. We hit the streets at 6:30 and got plenty of practice running hills in preparation for the San Francisco marathon. I was tearin' them up! We completed 12.34 miles in an astonishing 1:40:47 which is my best time...8:10 pace! It was a gorgeous morning, warm but gorgeous.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me achieve 25% of my $3,200 fundraising goal. Still a ways to go so SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT!! So far I have run 236 miles in my 2 1/2 months of training and am just 63 days from race day! To put that in perspective that's like running from Portland to Canada!... or to the border of California for all you Cali folks.

Here's a mid-week shot from track practice! Thanks for following! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment