9.30.2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!


So, with just 12 hours left to donate I am only $336 away from my fundraising goal of a whopping $3200!!!!

Watching the donations pour in has been one of the most exciting parts of the season and, as the race nears, it's an amazing feeling to have the support of so many. I have received donations from England, Atlanta, California, Texas, New York, Florida, Washington and Oregon.

Your encouragement has helped me heal over the past two weeks and now I'm headed off to the gym for one more boring session of elliptical before I can finally hit the pavement again Saturday.

In just 17 days I'll be flying through the streets of San Francisco running towards that Tiffany's necklace waiting for me at the finish line! All the while, powered by my race day tea... Monkey Picked Oolong!

Thank you for supporting me and for giving so generously to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. They take care of families battling blood cancers so well.

It's an honor to run with Team in Training!

GOOOOOO Team!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment